Plot C1 Rumuogba Aba-Port Harcourt Express Way, Rivers State.
1. Choose any Plan that best suits your need and your budget (please contact United Comprehensive Health Managers for current premium rates).
2. Fill the enrolment form online, or download and print out the enrolment form, or collect a hard copy from any United Comprehensive Health Managers office.
3. Complete the form and attach a recent passport photo of each intended beneficiary of the Plan chosen.
4. Select a primary care provider from the provider directory
5. Enclose the completed form in an envelope marked “United Comprehensive Health Managers” and submit at their nearest office or address.
6. On receiving the completed form, we will contact you and advice you on payment.
7. Within 10 (ten) working days after payment of the applicable premium, your membership will be activated and a photo identification card will be issued to each registered beneficiary.
8. This ID card gives you cashless access to covered services in all healthcare facilities participating in the United Comprehensive Health Managers provider network for a period of one year.